Monday, April 30, 2012

Ding Dong, bin Laden's dead!

I'm happy that President Obama is taking righteous credit for the elimination of Osama bin Laden, but it shouldn't be a partisan campaign issue. America got lucky, we found out where bin Laden was hiding, and the president authorized the kill. Justice. I think it's wrong for anyone to suggest that Romney wouldn't have ordered the Seals to kill bin Laden.



I also think the media coverage of this "anniversary" and the political blubbering is way over the top. I understand that this "anniversary" thing is out there, but it's not a bona fide campaign issue, it's not about policy or programs or philosophy (unless Romney stands in front of the cameras and says "I'm a wimp, I'd be afraid to order the death of the world's most notorious international terrorist").
The news media and the cable TV talking heads should just stop reporting on it. We don't need to know any more about the fact that bin Laden was killed a year ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment