Thursday, November 6, 2014

Tuesday voters: older, whiter….


Shame on the folks who didn't vote on Tuesday

I realize I may be yelling at some of my friends and acquaintances.

There are plenty of excuses for not voting, but there aren’t any good excuses except for the ones that start “on my way out to vote I fell down the stairs and broke both legs….”

Here’s a preliminary report from NBC, this has to be a guess based on exit polling, so we’ll look for more accurate figures later….



….but the accurate numbers are likely to be in this ballpark.

I’m trying to understand it, but mostly I don’t get it.

It’s dreadful that so many folks repeatedly decline to vote, when the election outcomes for so many folks are so clearly a threat to their personal self-interests.





Copyright © Richard Carl Subber 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment