Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The wisdom of Douglas Noel Adams (part 2)


"…and hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,…"
Douglas Noel Adams (1952-2001)
English writer, humorist


I really couldn't resist posting this scrumptious little bit from Adams' The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy, it really works for just about any occasion, formal or informal, public or private, fully clothed or otherwise….I invite you to think about being drangled, hooptiously or otherwise, you just can't do it without a smile coming into blossom…..



Anyway, Adams' proposed punishment for those who wantonly fail to hooptiously drangle is:
"…or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't.”

So start drangling, I'll be watching you.
See if I don't...

No comments:

Post a Comment