Sunday, September 22, 2013

High tech got you down?


I've seen a few more changes of the seasons than a lot of folks have, some of the high tech stuff that's out there today is just too out there for me…..






I'm not afraid of it, you understand, I'm not a Princess-phone Luddite or anything, I have unlimited text messaging on my cell phone, I carry a flash drive in my pocket….








But, I confess, Google Glasses aren't for me.

So, here's the thing: high tech is in the eye of the beholder.




Check out this once-upon-a-time, state-of-the-art graphic of Civil War facts and chronology:


The Comparative Synoptical Chart Co. obviously published this in the 19th century, I couldn't get a date for it, but obviously it was high tech back in the day….

Maybe you should put the Google Glasses on before you tackle this one.







No comments:

Post a Comment