Monday, August 15, 2016

Does Trump care about losing the election?



Caveat:  Trump tells lies all the time, so he has no credibility.

So this is just a “take a minute and think about it” thing, no prediction or anything, not even a hope really, just sayin’….

I think a few days ago Trump said he really doesn’t care if he wins or loses the election, because if he loses, he said, “I go back to a very good way of life.”

“At the end, it’s either going to work or I’m going to have a very, very nice long vacation,” Trump told CNBC.

Does that sound like Trump thinks this whole primary/general election thing is more or less taking America out for a spin, something to keep on doing between now and November 8?



What about saying something like: “If I lose, I’ll continue to do everything I can, every day, to stand up for the Americans who have supported me.”

Or how about: “If I lose, I’ve made a real commitment to do all the things that have to be done to make American great again, and you can count on me to keep on fighting.”

OK, back to reality.

Talk amongst yourselves.







Copyright © Richard Carl Subber 2016 All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment