Friday, April 27, 2012

Who would send money to Zimmerman?


Here's an obscene news flash: too many Americans sent $204,000 to a website that George Zimmerman set up to raise money for his defense. He's accused of second degree murder in the Florida shooting death of Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black teenager.


I say "obscene" because it's the first word that came to my mind, and then it was hard for me to imagine all of the respectable reasons why anyone would contribute cash for Zimmerman's defense.

I can't think of anything more to say.

What I said before:

Zimmerman charged, it's about time...

Too much coverage?....






2 comments:

  1. First the 2nd amendment now the 5th and 6th amendment there are only 24 amendments left to trash. Wow the Constitution won't last the month at this rate!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In a weird way, I think this comment confirms my point in the original post....

      Delete