Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A little fooling around, and then….uh oh


Honestly, I don't go looking for this kind of thing.

I was on HuffingtonPost.com, so, really, I didn't think I was going to have to turn away from an item on erotic large reptile literature….


No kidding, I never heard of "dinosaur erotica" before, never came up in conversation or anything like that….

And hey, I'm a book lover, but, I mean, there are limits….

Still, I'm really very much a "live and let love" kind of guy, I say po-tay-toe, you say pa-tah-toe, you know, consenting adults, their own bedroom, as long as nobody gets hurt, yadda yadda….

So if reading a book about a horny T-Rex and an eager lady does it for you, then, y'know, go for it, please don't be too noisy, make sure the kids'll never find it on the top shelf and so on….

Still…."dinosaur erotica"....

Something about this whole thing is not quite right.

I had to say that.








No comments:

Post a Comment