Friday, March 30, 2012

The wisdom of Anna Quindlen


"I would be most content if my children grew up
    to be the kind of people who think
      decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves."

Anna Quindlen (b. 1953)
Author and journalist

Honestly, I don't know much about Anna Quindlen but apparently quite a few people like reading her books...


Speaking of books, that's why I posted this cutesie little bit, I've always wanted to have enough bookshelves in a big enough room with a high ceiling so that I need to have one of those Edwardian-looking ladders with the wheels on the bottom that I could push it around here and there, and every so often climb up to get another old book....and in the middle of the room, I'd have a huge spinnable globe of the world, the kind that Sherlock Holmes would be proud to have....











Copyright © Richard Carl Subber 2012 All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment