Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Republican convention so far…

Here's my take, short and sweet. I don't watch TV, so my reaction is based on news coverage online and in the blogosphere. Btw, the quality of the news coverage has been real, real close to dreadful so far….

I watched Gov. Christie's speech in full on YouTube yesterday afternoon, and I watched about five minutes or so of Ann Romney's speech….Christie? it was all Christie, all the time…….Mrs. Romney? sincere, sentimental, largely irrelevant to the issues of the campaign…I didn't get around to listening to Ryan yet.....


So, the convention? Nothing new so far. Still no new details on Romney's proposed new policies or programs or philosophy.

What is he waiting for?




The wisdom of Gore Vidal on democracy.....

...no water guns at the convention....


No comments:

Post a Comment