Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Is this wisdom from Steve Jobs?


"You can't connect the dots looking forward;
                 you can only connect the dots looking backward."

The Apple guy

OK, I'm stumped. This little blurb from Mr. Apple Computer sounded profound the first time I read it.
Then I tried to parse it for everyday meaning….
Then I started to think it should be stated the other way around….you know, "You can't connect the dots looking backward…"

Finally I realized the thing is morbidly ambiguous.
At least I understand a little better now why I'm still using an Android phone and a PC with an Intel processor on the motherboard….


1 comment:

  1. If you read the recent bio of Jobs you will see that he was not a profound man, he was an obsessive man. Great business minds need not be profound.

    ReplyDelete