Thursday, September 6, 2012

How to improve political news coverage….

I figured out how to feel better about the quality of the political news coverage and journalistic insights we're getting for the Republican and Democratic campaigns.

I'm just gonna lower my expectations.

So here's a start on my List Of Things I Want To Know About The Democratic Convention:


Did the Republicans have more chairs on the floor at their bash in Tampa?
Which convention has the best balloon choreography?
Did we (meaning the Dems) have more prime time speakers than the Repubs?
Overall, who's winning the "Silly Hat Award"?



Send me your burning questions, I'll add to the list and challenge Wolf Blitzer and Rachel Maddow and Gregg Jarrett and the others to step up, and dig in…

Is political coverage changing?
What Romney forgot to say....
Thoughts about the Republican convention....

No comments:

Post a Comment